4.11.2006

How much.......

Todays flight was rather spontaneus. I woke up and was really really suprised it wasnt raining. Everyone really thought it was going to. I scheduled time for late afternon, and hoped today Id finally get to solo with all the pattern work Id been doing.

No such luck, altho I did manage to really improve my landings. My instructor noticed I was really fighting the aircraft during the final stages of flare. He suggested on short final, after I drop full flaps, to add 2 full dials of trim. WOW! I could really finess the plane now as I wasnt struggling with holding the yoke in my lap. I managed to pull off some good landings in overall good weather. The best landing Ive made to date as a pilot on about the 10th approach. I really couldnt even feel the touchdown.

Work is keeping me busy, and were off to hawaii in one week, so no more lessons until then.

Hopefully, Ill solo within the month, and then get onto flight manuevers over the practice area. Im hoping to get the written out of the way shortly too. The studying I did about a month ago now really paid off as a good foundation. I figure another marathon week or two like the last, and I should be good for an 85% no problem. Im sure my instructor will want to move into the cross country stuff shortly tho ......

How much of students progress is motivated by the instructors current work load? I hate to think that an instructor that isnt working as much as they would like would hold off on letting a student they know is capable of doing x or y task just for financial reasons. Anywhoo ..... Aloha!

1 Comments:

At 4:08 AM, Blogger alex said...

We are really in no position to demonstrate percocet regularly a stream of thought antagonistic to the dream-wish which is realized in the dream as in its counterpart.. A soft and smothered giggle answered him, and this time ortho-evra Vashti looked up and laid her head against him with a small sigh of contentment.. The Colonel calcium bit his lip.. that every dream analysis shows an interweaving of a recent impression, and that this recent element is frequently of the aspirin most indifferent character.. Now there can't be no apartment-house on two sides of the same street, kin they? zoloft What street was it? I inquired, wearily.. I have to hurry morphine because he'll get fidgety.. , by assuring him that, after closing his eyes, he would see pictures or have ideas, which actos I requested him to communicate to me.. The two boys went down the tamiflu stairs with tremulous hearts.. He was beau only on thyroid Sundays and holidays; very schoolmaster the rest of the time.. The very few glasses of Lafitte that I had sipped had the effect of rendering me drowsy, and I felt inclined to take a nap of some fifteen or twenty minutes, as is my thyroid custom after dinner.. Then feeling himself growing imbecile, he forced an equally wellbutrin weak gravity.. I can remember my phentermine grandfather Titbottom, although I was a very young child, and he was a very old man.. I don't wonder you did not like to do xanax this, William, said he.. A look is sufficient for viagra them.. The spruce young man let the syrup stream glipizide into the glass as he smiled affably...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home